Friday, February 3, 2012

Ten months "AuNaptural"

Well it has been about a year and 4 months since I last put a relaxer in my hair and it has been 10 months since my "Big Chop". I must say it has been a journey dealing with this hair but I wouldn't change a thing. As I always say, it was the best decision I ever made pertaining to my hair. 
This morning I did a quick twist out which resulted in a lot of shrinkage. Shrinkage is definitely an enemy of mine...I truly hate it but...what can I do! ***shrug***
When I hit my 1 year mark I'll do a blowout so that you can see how much my hair has grown. But for now here's a few photos from today!








Hair Type:
 4A
Hair Style: Protective Style | Twist Out
Natural Time Length:
10 months



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!