Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Preggo Model


One of my models, the lovely Diadra Mosley, that I have shot before has been blessed with a healthy pregnancy and will be delivering this March 2012. I am extremely excited for her. Diadra contacted me to be her photographer for her maternity shoot and of course I could not say no to her!! ;) I was so excited to do her shoot. I had a great experience with shooting her Commercial Shoot last year so I knew this session was going to be amazing! 
She is the cutest....and SMALLEST preggo that I have ever seen. Nothing but belly! I was super jealous! She was absolutely glowing and beautiful for her shoot today! 
I want to thank her for choosing KLM Photography to capture the beginning of starting mommyhood!
I can't wait to shoot her and her newborn baby boy when he gets here!!!
Congratulations Diadra!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!