Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Cuquipie is Thirty!

Quote of the Day:

"Best Friends are siblings God forgot to give us"

So my best friend Sandy turns 30 today! If you looked at her you wouldn't think she was close to it! 
She is an amazing friend and I am so thankful to have her in my life!
We have been through ALOT together! 
We have fought...and made up...and fought...and made up ....and fought..played silent treatments for months...and then made up...LOL
We've been through it all..but one thing is for sure I know this girl would be there for me for any and everything. That's why I love her!
Those individuals who have Sandy in their lives should be thankful that she is.
 And if they are not...

GO KICK ROCKS!!!!!!
is all I have to say!

Sandy would definitely say that but in more piercing words...LOL
Gotta love her Puerto Rican Spice!

Thank you Sandy for never judging and always being there for me! 
LYF!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!