Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Miss Raina"

Today I had the pleasure of shooting a gorgeous young lady named Raina! This photo shoot has been a long time coming. This is the talented young lady who did my mini twists a while back. And just let me tell you she is awesome! I loved my twists and when it was time to take them out it took no more than 30 minutes and without breakage to my hair because she's good like that!! :) So if you are looking to get your hair twisted for whatever reason...for protective styles or just to have the style I highly recommend this girl!! Her work is outstanding and she is affordable!

 Ok...Ok..back to the shoot.

So she wanted to do a studio shoot as well as location shoot at the beach. So I packed up my home studio and headed down to Miami to her home. We did her shoot right there. I was able to get the great MUA Nydia Kamaya. She was very professional, cool, and down to earth. I loved working with her on this shoot. Raina did a great job. She was so nervous but we tried to talk her nerves down especially at South Beach where there were crowds just watching us...lol But we got it done. I want to thank the ladies for this great shoot! I hope to work with you all again...And Raina...I will be headed down there soon to get my hair twisted again!! :)

Here are a couple photos to preview
...make sure to go "LIKE" our facebook page to preview more--> KLM PHOTOGRAPHY

Photo and Post Processing | Kelli Morales
Makeup | Nydia Kamaya


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!