Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Joe and Marjorie"

I was looking forward to this couple's photo shoot all month. Marjorie wanted to do her shoot in downtown Fort Lauderdale and I have to give it to her she picked the PERFECT spot! The park had so many good spots to get a photo in. I'm guessing photographers love the spot because we passed about 2 other photo shoots going on there. I know I loved it.

Joe and Marjorie were the cutest couple to shoot! I am so glad she chose me to capture her and her man's love today. Especially since it's her bday I know she wanted it to be perfect and it was. Thank you guys again and thank you to Jaclen for being an awesome MUA for the shoot today! You can check out more previews from the shoot on our business page---> "LIKE" KLM PHOTOGRAPHY










No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!