Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Miss Runway 2011"

Soooo I finally got to shoot the one and only Miss Runway 2011 Ruth Tufiate today! And might I say she "KILLED" the shoot! I loved shooting her because there was no need in direction or anything..everytimes she heard the camera shutter she had a different pose ready! I've shot her in runway shows before but that was nothing like shooting her today; even though with both seeing her walk the runway or shooting her like I did today...it always gives me an adrenaline rush! She is always so professional and fun to work with. Thanks Ruth for a great photo shoot today! You were amazing! Here are a few photos to preview from her shoot!

Photography and Post Processing | Kelli Morales
Wardrobe | Yasser Faraco
Makeup | Ruth Tufiate










2 comments:

  1. very.......very...........professional await to see the shoots of my daughter and I when you come to Orlando counting down the days to have that one picture a mother always dreams with her child I look at these picture and I can say there more then professional....May God open up many more doors for you can he will sooner then you expect....God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't describe how happy I am that your daughter chose me to take photos of her and her family reunited. My husband is a marine veteran so I know that capturing this special moment for you guys is something I most definitely will do for you to have for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!