Monday, October 31, 2011

"Mini, Tiny, and Tween"

Hi Lovely Readers!! Well this weekend has been a really gloomy one when it comes to the weather here in South Florida but I still managed to get a couple photo shoots done. The rain decided it would let up while shooting and then continue after my photo shoots so first and foremost I would like to say, "Thank you" to the clouds above :)

Moving along.....

One of my shoots was for the lovely Miss Runway Mini, Tiny and Tween Winners. I absolutely LOVE these girls. They definitely make my job easy because when they see that camera they already know what to do! Here is a preview from the shoot of the three beauty queens. Make sure to "LIKE" their fan page on Facebook below their photo!




            Miss Runway Tween 2011 Vicky Torray                                          










Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!