Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Fashion Fights for Breast Cancer" Event

I never got a chance to blog and post how the event was. I uploaded photos of the event on my Facebook Business Page but never got a chance to tell everyone how awesome it was. I was able to be a part of Fashion Fights for Breast Cancer in raising money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I am pleased to announce that the event was only shy of $64.00 of the $1000.00 goal. Amazing!

My best friend Sandy and her sister supported me in coming along and volunteering for the event. I can always count on my Sands to be there! Even though they both tend to bully me ALL THE TIME...I am soooo happy they came.


I had a great time taking photos of the event and also meeting so many different people. Even though the weather was absolutely ugly outside so many people still came out and supported! I was able to donate a free photo session to the cause for which a great family won. :) This was their first annual event..so I am extremely excited to see what next year has in store! Here are a few photos of the event! Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!