Saturday, May 21, 2011

My first Newborn Photo Shoot (Welcoming Beautiful Jianny)


So yesterday was my first newborn photo shoot! Normally I'm shooting models and families..basically anything other than beautiful little newborns. My friend Odi (that I did maternity photos for as well) trusted me in taking photos of her precious new addition to the family...Jianny!! To make it convienent for her and Jianny I took my portable home studio and did the shoot in the comforts of her home so that she would not have to go through the hassle of getting out the house. Trust me..I have two boys so I know how it is!!

I had a great time shooting her princess!! While shooting we also had "girl time". Friends Vicki and Kenia came over and we talked and laughed and just enjoyed each others company while I did the shoot! I love those girls!!

Ok so I finally got a chance to start editing Jianny's photos this morning. Seeing the background and colors and her skin tone with the wardrobe I decided to go towards a more vintage look for her photos.  I look forward to learning more about shooting newborns. Since this is my first time, bear with me..I am in hopes of other photographers getting together workshops for newborn photography so I can get a few pointers out of it!!

That's a wrap!!
So I hope everyone enjoys!!

You can view more previews of Jianny's photo shoot on my website: Official Website of KLM Photography or become a fan on facebook at: Official Facebook Fan Page of KLM Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!