Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Butterflies "

I wish I was speaking of the beautiful creatures when referring to the title of this blog "Butterflies" but unfortunately I am not. I have butterflies in my stomach which I always hate!! This happens when I get nervous. Why am I nervous? Well tommorrow I am giving a speech to my husband's 9th grade Freshman class. I shouldn't be nervous because they are just kids, but I am not very good with speeches. I really dislike talking in front of a group of people. If I did enjoy it I would be in the same profession as my husband as a teacher. But I'm not, therefore I really do not want to do it..But I am!!!! I will be speaking of my life in an analogy of a photo. So I will be sharing my "Life Photo" with his class. I am excited and nervous...all in one! But I can do it because I'm a big girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!