Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best Places Near Ft. Lauderdale to Take Wedding Photos

Best Places Near Ft. Lauderdale to Take Wedding Photos

"The Knot" has a great listing of places to take shots for wedding engagement photographs and just overall couple photos. Of course you can also use these spots for other photosessions for clients. I am thinking of shooting some photos this Monday for one of my close friends little girl at Colee Hammock Park. I think the photos would come out amazing!! I plan on making her photos become more of a "Fairy Tale" theme. With the surrounding trees and leaves...its going to come out great!! I have seen photos taken here. Gorgeous Park!! Check the listings out above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE reading your comments! Totally makes my day!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!